Police Lights ( red 3 times blue 3 times then repeats )


4017 pin out

555 pinout


Comments

  1. The input voltage is 12V?
    Can I add more LEDs (there are 4 - 2red and 2 blue-right)?
    Can I use 5V from USB for this?
    Thanks. I'm a beginnner but if u help me to do this I will apreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes u can add more led's for this every one with separated bc547 branches.see this diagram and manage to create a new branch
    I have not tested this for 5V but it must work with it.If not change all 470Ohm resistors which are directly connected to LED's to 220Ohm.
    You are welcome.and thank u for using my blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PT 2308 Headphone Driver IC

Lab bench power Supply / Voltage regulator with current limiter and indicators / adjustable volage current regulator

Light a LED using Main Current 230V/110V AC